Recent Updates for M4s:
- Charite University rotations are at capacity for the '13-14 academic year.
- Karolinska Institutet has one rotation spot remaining for the '13-14 academic year
- Hillside Health Care International must receive all applications no later than May 1.
FSM students must meet the specific application deadlines set by FSM partner institutions when applying for an elective rotation and/or research project at an affiliated international site.
- Feinberg Travel Grant (M4s): Monday, September 1, 2013
- Feinberg Travel Grant (M1s): February 1, 2014 for Peking University
- Stellenbosch & Centro Medico Humberto Parra (M1s): October 20, 2013
- International Health Fellowship, Part I: October 27, 2013
- M1 applications for all other global partners: Email Daniel Young, Associate Director, Global Health Education to check on current availability. email@example.com
- International Health Fellowship, Part II: January 5, 2014
- Global Health Initiative Funding: Due a minimum of 45 days prior to travel date
M3s/M4s: All FSM partner institutions require that visiting student applications be received a minimum of six (6) months in advance of the proposed start date of the a visiting rotation and/or research project. FSM students may review the complete list of affiliated FSM partner institutions by clicking here. FSM partner institutions that require more than six months lead-time in order to consider a visiting student’s application are:
- Centro Medico Humberto Parra, Bolivia: 8 – 12 months
- Hillside Health Care Clinic, Belize: May 1 deadline for any rotation in the following academic year
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden: May 1 deadline for any rotation in the following academic year
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa: 8 - 12 months
Please visit each institution’s page on the Center for Global Health’s website to review their specific application requirements. Late applicants cannot be guaranteed visiting rotations and/or research projects at FSM partner institutions when applications are received with less than six months advance notice. No visiting student applications from FSM students will be considered when received by the Center for Global Health and the partner institution with three months or less advance notice prior to the proposed start date of the requested rotation and/or research project. This policy is set due to the preparation process required of FSM students engaging in a global health experience at an international site, which includes submission of the CGH and visiting student applications, participation in the required pre-departure orientation process, a request for funding, among other logistical steps.
This page last updated Apr 4, 2013