How to Apply
This page includes instructions for Feinberg medical students on how to apply for a global health education experience or rotation. Download the checklist, which contains a timeline and list of required steps for FSM students who wish to participate in a clinical rotation or medical education program at both FSM affiliated as well as unaffiliated institutions at international sites.
Step 1: Submit online inquiry and schedule advising session
Step 2: Submit online application
- Online Application
- Feinberg students are required to submit the online application whether they are applying for a global health experience at an affiliated or unaffiliated institution at an international site.
Step 3: Visiting student application
- Student receives additional information about completing the visiting student application for Feinberg's partners
- Students who wish to receive elective credit or funding at an international institution that is not affiliated with FSM will be asked to submit the Approval Form per Feinberg's travel policy.
- Submit visiting student application and all materials to Center for Global Health
Step 4: Placement notification from host institution
Step 5: Apply for funding
- Learn more about global health funding opportunities
Step 6: Pre-departure preparation
Step 7: Evaluation and Assessment
- Online evaluation
This page last updated Jan 27, 2012