News & Stories
Read the latest news and stories from the Northwestern COVID-19 Vaccine Communication and Evaluation Network (CoVAXCEN), which seeks to achieve consensus on a variety of issues related to the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and then produce and disseminate written materials for scientists, healthcare professionals, and the general public describing its conclusions.
- Snapshot of Public Attitudes and COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance in the United States
- Job No. 1: Get Vaccinated
- Effectiveness vs. Efficacy: What’s the Difference Anyway?
- Risks from COVID-19 Vaccines Far Smaller Than Risks From the Infection, Northwestern Experts Say
- Exposed to the COVID-virus? You Still Need Vaccine Shots, Northwestern Researchers
- Northwestern Infectious Disease Expert is Hit with Morning News Pandemic Audience at Chicago’s Own WGN-TV
- No Need for a Test to See if the COVID-19 Vaccination is Working, Northwestern Infectious Disease Experts Say
- Dealing with ‘Vaccine-Hesitancy’ in the Midst of a Pandemic - Better Communication May be the Answer, Northwestern Researchers
- Fully Vaccinated? Could There Still Be a Booster in Your Future?
From ‘Vaccine Apartheid’ to ‘Vaccine Diplomacy’: United States Aims to Help “Vaccinate the World”
- GOP Leaders Endorsement of COVID-19 VAX Could Persuade Constituents to Get Jabs--While Dem Endorsements Have a ‘Backlash,’ Northwestern Researcher Finds
- Could the Delta Variant of COVID-19 Ruin our Summer Plans?
- Advice for “Long-Haulers” Following COVID-19 Infections
Dilemmas of the Immunosuppressed and COVID-19