We coordinate and support research, training and clinical trial projects overseas. Current areas of active research encompass the fields of infectious diseases and HIV, gynecology, bioengineering and community medicine.
Funding & Grants
We offer a wide range of resources, mentorships opportunities and training to help our residents and fellows excel as physician-scientists. Explore all of the resources and hear from housestaff who are making research a major part of their career development plans.
Northwestern Global Health Foundation
Learn about this Northwestern organization, which identifies high-impact and technically feasible medical technologies and supports them through commercialization processes.
Our research is done in collaboration with our academic and clinical partners around the world.
- University of Sciences, Techniques and Technologies of Bamako (USTTB), University of Bamako, Mali
- University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- University of Jos, Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), Nigeria
- University of Lagos, College of Medicine and the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Nigeria
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- The University of Cape Town (UCT), South Africa
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Tanzania
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
The Right Choice: Responsible Conduct of Research
Access this video series and other training materials developed to guide discussion and decision making, produced in connection with one of the center's previous D43 NIH grants; we feel it has value to current and future research projects.Video Library