Through our specialized centers and programs, we coordinate and support research, training and clinical trial projects overseas to address a variety of global health challenges. Each center brings together experts from across a variety of disciplines to address the major challenges that encompass the field of global health. Discover active projects in these areas via the center pages.
Awarded Research Projects
Learn about awarded projects currently underway at the institute.
What We Offer
Our research is done in collaboration with our academic and clinical partners around the world.
- University of Sciences, Techniques and Technologies of Bamako (USTTB), University of Bamako, Mali
- University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- University of Jos, Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), Nigeria
- University of Lagos, College of Medicine and the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Nigeria
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- The University of Cape Town (UCT), South Africa
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Tanzania
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
The Right Choice: Responsible Conduct of Research
Access this video series and other training materials developed to guide discussion and decision making, produced in connection with one of the center's previous D43 NIH grants; we feel it has value to current and future research projects.Video Library