The Robert J. Havey, MD Institute for Global Health is actively seeking candidates interested in joining our organization. Our institute is committed to promoting health equity issues through translational research and interdisciplinary training programs in both the U.S. and globally. The mission of the Havey Institute for Global Health is to expand knowledge, capacity and equity in global health through transdisciplinary research and education partnerships.
If you are interested in joining our organization, please refer to the openings below.
Northwestern University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
- Staff - Program Assistant 2 (Education)
- Postdoc - Global Implementation Research
- Postdoc - Research Associate Fellowship
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Infections in Cancer Global Oncology
- Associate Professor/Professor - Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Senior Investigator
If you have questions, please contact Kate Klein, Administrative Director.